- This pianist's recording is very different from most that I've listened to over the years
- Turn off the cellphone, dim the lights and get a cold drink. Enough chitchat, time for some Bach!
- Kimiko Ishizakas Aufnahme kann künstlerisch mit den besten Einspielungen auf modernem Konzertflügel mithalten
- La idea se llevó a cabo y el resultado es magnífico
- Kimiko Ishizaka does a great job to bring Bach's composition to life
- Each voice speaks its own truth, and together they blend in contemplation.
- Last night when everyone else in the household went to bed, I stayed up to listen to this with a copy of the public domain score (from MuseScore.com) in front of me.
- Ms. Ishizaka has produced a crisp, informed rendition of the Variations.
- In the case of Bach's Goldberg Variations, it is impossible to avoid the long shadow still cast by Glenn Gould's 1955 debut recording
- From the opening of the Aria it is obvious that this is going to be a special recording
- Talented and committed people have done their very best to make the best possible recording of a truly great piece of music - and then give it away for free
- A very honest and lucid recording which rather showcases the impressive Bösendorfer Imperial 290 CEUS
- Sit back, and realize how much better this music sounds once you know that you can share it with your friends.